Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kaleigh

"All that I'm after is a life full of laughter. As long as I'm laughin' with you."- Life After You by Daughtry


Kaleigh is my best friend (aside from Jesus). Anytime I need her she's there. She always seems to be available. We tell eachother everything. Our friendship is truly a special one. She can make me laugh harder than most people. I trust she has my best interests at heart. She does the same with me.

We aren't perfect friends. We argue. We fight about crazy things. But it never erases the fact that she's my best friend. We've made a pact not to let anything come between us because we realize we need eachothers' friendship. Forgiving her comes easily to me. It's really amazing what God has been doing in my life with Kaleigh. She pushes me to be a better person. I also learn from her mistakes.

My life wouldn't be the same without her.

"As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend." Proverbs 27:17

2 comments: